Sunday 6 November 2016

Peer Crit 3/11/2016




The feedback I got in this session was really useful. I was kind of struggling with what I wanted to do for my final outcome when other people had seemingly already decided, so I was starting to panic. I had a vague idea of creating a lads mag of totally weird and subversive imagery, which my peers definitely seemed interested in. I thought this would be good as it is a really modern item created for male consumption, much like paintings or pin ups, so it would be relevent for this era.

The group I was in felt that my experimentation with media and subject matter so far had been expressive and definitely linked to my essay, showing that I am knowledgable and confident with my subject matter - however my documentation has been inconsistent, and they're right it has been pretty bad. I've been more focused on trying to research and write so documentation has gotten kind of lost a long the way, I really need to work on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment