Monday 28 November 2016

Presentation Boards





I know I haven't done as much  practical work as I should have as I have been focusing mainly on the essay, but now I have more of a solid idea of what I'm doing as I had been kind of lost with my practical work it's just a case of trying things.

In the style of intervention art I am going to take a lads mag such as 'Zoo' and add weird bits to pages and slip them into the magazine, these edited pages would have to match the aesthetic of the magazine itself so I'm also going to attempt to do an illustrated style one (or some images) so see what will work best.

I was sick and missed the crit today though I am well aware that I have not done much more practical work from the last crit, a failure to manage my time well on my part. I intend to try and get some feedback from my peers and work consistently on my practical work in the next two weeks so I have a substantial amount of work before the christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment